AIQUAL adopts a technology and vendor agnostic philosophy that keeps the focus on the customer specific context and requirements. We select our partners carefully so we can architect the best end-to-end data management and digital transformation solutions for our customers.
These are the top criteria in our partner selection process:
- We favor open-source as most innovations in data management are taking place there
- We only consider leaders in their respective domain
- We pick partners with low-risk pricing models requiring minimal upfront CAPEX investment
- We value partners who are deeply committed to an open ecosystem and no lock-in
- We look at synergies that enable AIQUAL to architect best-in-class solutions at least cost
After the Hortonworks and Cloudera merger, we are now partners with the new Cloudera. We are old partners of Hortonworks with in-house capabilities to support any big data project.
This is the alphabetical list of technology providers we have short-listed so far. We believe that each one provides compelling and leading-edge technologies.
- Actility: IoT devices, connectivity and platform. Agent
- Denodo: the leader in data virtualization. Solutions Consultant / Systems Integrator
- Cloudera: the leader all open-source Hadoop distribution. Partnerworks Consultant
Partnerworks Accredited Technical Sales Professional
- Microsoft: leader in enterprise software, data management and cloud. Partner Network
- MicroStrategy: Leader quadrant in BI and reporting offers free fully-featured desktop BI tool for SME customers
- Open Xchange: Cloud-based leading solution for email, collaboration, and office productivity with focus on security and data privacy
- Talend: Visionary open source data integration technology for all kinds of data, and with wide adoption and a favorable pricing model
AIQUAL relies on a Service Partner ecosystem with vetted partners for larger project deliveries.
Partners are found around the world. Here are some examples:
- The Specialist Foundation for Technology and Services (SFTS): Service provider and business development company, based in Oman.
- Aiconomica: provides services in Morocco market
- Open Consulting Group: A global network of 21st century digital transformation consultants
- HiveMind: A provider of vetted digital transformation consultants based in UK but with international reach